[VHFcontesting] K5ND Rover in ARRL January VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K5ND Rover in ARRL January VHF Contest
From: James Wilson via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 12:00:10 -0600
K5ND Rover will be on the road this coming weekend for the ARRL VHF Contest.

I'll be running 150 watts on 6m, 100 on 144/222, and 75 on 432. Moxon on 6 and
Directive Systems Rover Yagis on the other bands. Here's my planned route.

Saturday — January  16
EM03xe on the air at 1 PM Central Time
EM13ae around 2 PM
EM02xt at 4 PM
EM01wv at 7 PM
EM11dv at 9 PM
Sunday — January 17
EM14xa at 7 AM
EM24ea at 8:30 AM
EM23fw at 10 AM
EM22bg at 1 PM
EM21ax at 3 PM
EM12kv at 6 PM

I'll have two rigs, one monitoring 6 meters and one monitoring 2 meters with
WJST-X FT8/FT4. Will do MSK144 Sunday morning. And SSB if I see anyone.

You can find a bit more detail at
https://www.k5nd.net/2021/01/january-2020-vhf-contest-rover-route-from-hugo-to-hico/

<https://www.k5nd.net/2021/01/january-2020-vhf-contest-rover-route-from-hugo-to-hico/>

Get on the air and have some fun during the contest. Hope to see you.

73, Jim, K5ND/R