[VHFcontesting] NU2H Sporatic backayrd portable op from FN02

To: VHF Contest list <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NU2H Sporatic backayrd portable op from FN02
From: Jay Thompson <ac2gj@live.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 16:48:46 +0000
I will be operating sporadically Sat afternoon from the backyard as a portable
entry, depending on weather.  Will have very limited operations Sunday.  5 W
into 6M dipole and a 2/440 ELK log periodic up about 15ft on a painters pole.
SSB, FM and will Try FT-8 (PS, don't try and get it running 1 day before the
contest; lesson learned!).  Listen for my pea shooter signal!  May try and get
my kids involved too!

73 de Jay Thompson NU2H
QTH = Amherst, NY USA Grid FN02ox