Re: [VHFcontesting] Smaller 222 amplifier

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Smaller 222 amplifier
From: Detrick Merz <detrick@merzhaus.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 17:59:03 -0500
Wow, a lot more responses than I had ever hoped for! I expected I would
just get an idea or three to research over the next few months, and instead
got many many ideas and offers to wade through. And thank you for checking
my math, Rover Limited does indeed only allow 100W on 222, not 200W.

73,

-detrick
K4IZ