[VHFcontesting] Fwd: CSVHFS Conference Postponed for a Second Year Until

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: CSVHFS Conference Postponed for a Second Year Until 2022
From: Mark Thompson via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 14:44:53 +0000 (UTC)
  ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Bruce Richardson via All-members
<all-members@csvhfs.org>To: "all-members@csvhfs.org"
<all-members@csvhfs.org>Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021, 09:38:47 PM CDTSubject:
[All-members] CSVHFS conference postponed for a second year until 2022

Central States VHF Society members and interested VHF’ers:

For your planning, I need you to know that the CSVHFS Conference planned for La
Crosse 2021 is being postponed for one additional year until 2022.

The site for the next “in-person” CSVHFS conference will still be the Radisson
in downtown La Crosse, WI.  The dates will be: Thursday July 21, 2022
(check-in) through July 24, 2022 (check-out).  Technical program will be on
Friday and Saturday July 22nd and 23rd.

It was not an easy decision—particularly with improving pandemic conditions and
increasing vaccinations.  We needed to make a decision in early March in order
to comply with our hotel contract. Balancing risks, rewards, and uncertainty
led to the decision to postpone.

Your conference host team members are looking forward to putting on an event
that you can really enjoy—in July 2022.

In the meantime, get on the air, document your projects, and create
presentations and papers for the next conference.

73

Bruce Richardson W9FZ

CSVHFS President