Re: [VHFcontesting] The 2 Meter Spring SPRINT Will Be Held On Monday Eve

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] The 2 Meter Spring SPRINT Will Be Held On Monday Evening, With VHF/UHF SPRINTS In Following Weeks
From: Buddy Morgan via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 14:21:18 +0000 (UTC)
During the Fall 2M Sprint we had a nice opening up & down the East Coast.
Signals were weak. I do not think any SSB QSOs were made. But, there were some
1100+ mile contacts made on FT8. We have our FT8 Activity night, here in the
South East, every Monday night, on 144.174.  Official start time is 2030
Eastern Time. Stations get on as early as 2000. Many of us log into the W4DEX
chatroom: http://w4dex.com/uhfqso/login.php
Buddy WB4OMG