Re: [VHFcontesting] 222SprngSprnt W9SZ Single Op QRP

To: Dave Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222SprngSprnt W9SZ Single Op QRP
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 11:05:18 -0500
It is a homebrew 8 element Yagi. I have been using it for over 10 years
(probably more like 15) with good results. I only use it on portable
operations. There is no oxidation on the aluminum elements. The elements
are un-insulated and mounted through the 1" square aluminum boom body. I
put them on the antenna when I am getting set up and take them off when I
disassemble for transportation.

73, Zack W9SZ