Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 MHz Activity Night Reminder

To: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>, "newsVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 MHz Activity Night Reminder
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 15:33:50 +0000
Hi all, I have a weekly Tuesday night music gig that gets me home some time
after 9PM local. I'll head straight to the shack and see if anyone is left..
Best I can do. Running 300+ watts here and 15 elements at 120 feet in FN54JQ.
My rotor is still stuck SW but that's where all youse folks are anyway!

bill, k1DY in central Maine