[VHFcontesting] Minor Change To N6ZE's SPRINT Locations: On Saturday Mor

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, peter h <n6ze@aol.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Minor Change To N6ZE's SPRINT Locations: On Saturday Morning, N6ZE To Operate 33 & 23 cm Bands From Various Locations In Grid DM04: Schedules & Liaison Wanted
From: peter h via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 23:30:28 +0000 (UTC)
Sent: Fri, Apr 30, 2021 1630pdt
Subject: On Saturday Morning, N6ZE To Operate 33 & 23 cm Bands From Various
Locations In Grid DM04: Schedules & Liaison Wanted

The Central States VHF Society sponsors  the "Microwave, 902 MHz and up SRINT"
on Saturday, 5/1/21 from 8 AM - 2 PM PDT, Exchange: 6 character grid: e.g.
DM04ne. Scoring is total number of Km worked .

More information and rules are posted at:
https://sites.google.com/site/springvhfupsprints/home ;   As usual, submit
entries on www.3830scores.com

N6ZE plans to do some operating during the Microwave SPRINT on Saturday
Morning, May Day, 01 May.
From 0800 - ~~ 0815 AM PDT, I plan to be on the peak of Tarantula Hill, DM04ne
in Thousand Oaks, CA.I will use several FM frequencies in 900 MHz (33cm band)
with an ALINCO handheld & small antenna. I will also be using an ALINCO
handheld & VJB PC Board antenna for 1294.5 MHz FM (23cm). I also hope to
monitor N6JMI (BOZO) 147.885 MHz Repeater at times.
From ~~0830 - 0845 AM PDT, I plan to be QRV at Peets Coffee on Moorpark Rd in
T.O. (Gotta get coffee!)
From ~~ 0930 - 1000 AM PDT,  I plan to operate from the Santa Monica
Mts.(DM04qb) with more power and bigger 33 cm antenna as well as on 23 cm with
FM/SSB/CW with an FT736 & yagi.
From ~~1030AM PDT - 1100PDT, Topanga Overlook (DM04qd) with more power and
bigger 33 cm antenna as well as on 23 cm with FM/SSB/CW with an FT736 & yagi.

To all locals in this area: please dust off your equipment for the microwave
bands, charge handheld batteries, and even surprise yourself by finding a
higher frequency band which you have never tried in your radio!!
Good Luck to all.
bt73Pete, N6ZE@aol.comAFTER 0800 ONLY on Saturday: 805.796.N6ZE cell/txt for
info/skds