Re: [VHFcontesting] 2M Classic Sprint

To: "David Olean" <k1whs@metrocast.net>, "Ed Kucharski" <k3dne@comcast.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 2M Classic Sprint
From: "Jim Johnson" <jim@kc4hw.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 10:30:28 -0500
I too saw this event this morning on contestcalendar.org.

I have been working on an old F9FT 2m Tonna and have it ready to go on the
tower, probably around 48', but having trouble lining up a bucket truck for the
installation.  So it is unlikely that I can get in the mix, but I might be able
to listen from my 10' test installation...

GL with the new event and glad to see that there is still interest in CW/SSB
VHF activities.

Jim/KC4HW - EM71