Re: [VHFcontesting] FT100D

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FT100D
From: WM3M <wm3m73@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:53:46 -0400
It has a Data jack which is a 6 pin mini din, same as the old PS2 mouse connector.  All you need for sound card connection is on this data jack.  The other one is a 8 pin mini din it too would work for sound card connection.  It is available at Amazon, but 6 pin mini din is easier to find or buy, use a mouse or keyboard extension cable, cut it half.

Good luck, hope this helps... 73

Emory  WM3M