[VHFcontesting] Old Fashioned Contesting this weekend

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Old Fashioned Contesting this weekend
From: "Roger(WA1NVC) Coulson" <wa1nvc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 21:28:12 -0400
I may be old fashioned using SSB, have a lousy location at the bottom of a hill (my hill is to the SW so CT is usually out of reach), but I plan to be on this weekend in S & P mode. I am located in fn42hh.

I have 5 bands with modest beams on each:

6m 100 watts
2m 100 watts
1.25m 100 watts
70 cm 70 watts
23 cm 10 watts.

I could even be talked into making contacts using Funny Mode (FM). I could swing the 33 cm FM beam in your direction for a contact on a 6th band.

Make your voice heard and I will strike up a contact and maybe we can make contacts on 5 or 6 bands!

I might even try a new fangled thing called email to arrange contacts!!

Roger Coulson
wa1nvc@gmail.com
WA1NVC
fn44hh