[VHFcontesting] DE KE1LI

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DE KE1LI
From: <paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:08:11 -0400
Good morning all,

Sorry if you missed me in January. Covid hit Thursday before the contest.
Felt like crap but full recovery.

We will be operating from FN41AU with 6M-1296.

New to us, Flex radio setup on 6M should mean we get more on all modes.

I'll also be looking for FT4 qso's which are not that popular. Twice as fast
so give it a shot (50.318 I believe).

Does anyone run ft4 on 2M and if so, what is the freq?

Band is crazy. Various propagation all over including working Vancouver last
week.

Have fun, be safe.

Special thanks to all the rovers. Drive safes boys and girls.

73,

Thanks,

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI

FN41AU

Shack 860-928-5147

860-208-8814 Cell/Text (in my shack cell is tough so text may take some
time)

 <mailto:Paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net> Paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net