[VHFcontesting] N3LL (ex NW3C, WA3FYJ) is SK

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3LL (ex NW3C, WA3FYJ) is SK
From: Mike via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 18:38:17 +0000 (UTC)
Hello All:  I regret to inform everyone that Bob N3LL became a silent key as of
this Wed morning June 16.  The Steel City ARC
web site w3kwh.com as a picture of him at one of the operating desks in
memorial.   I recall one of the more memorable January
VHF contests with Bob at w3kwh working the VHF/UHF/ microwave bands until
midnight or so then switching to the 160m CQ WW contest
until past sunrise.  Those were great times even with the contest sleep
depravation side effects...
Bob was an amazingly good contest operator. He will be missed  by many of us.

Regards,
Mike WA3TTS