[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night K1DS

To: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night K1DS
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 01:21:42 +0000
It was like the good old times for me tonight. I have a rental apartment for
the summer in Blue Bell, PA, FN30ie outside of Philly, near where I used to own
a home before I moved to Florida. I have my IC735 and a 3 element WA5VJB
antenna that I stick out the window here facing north. I popped in on K1WHS
just after 7PM and we had a brief SSB chat. I also worked WW2Y on CW, K1PXE on
CW, WZ1V on SSB and WA2VNV on FT8. I had a partial with K1WHS on FT8 also, and
I copied N1SV on FT8, but I wasn't prepared to send when I copied his sigs. I
listened for some of the FN12 stations but nothing heard. Hope I can make it
again on other Tues eves. I'll be up in RI this weekend and visiting the W1OP
Providence Radio Association gang to operate Field Day. 73, Rick K1DS