[VHFcontesting] Missing LoTW Grids

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Missing LoTW Grids
From: Mike Fahmie via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 14:40:15 +0000 (UTC)

I downloaded a list of QSL'd contacts from my LoTW account and wrote a program
to sift through them. I found that almost 5% of my 3000+ 6m contacts were
confirmed without a specified GRID, which means that they are useless for VUCC
awards.  Evidently, those stations did not include their GRID in the LoTW
'Station Location' data. You can check (and edit if needed) your 'Station
Location' by going to the TQSL program and selecting Station Locations on the
menu bar, selecting your location, then clicking on 'Display Station Location
Properties'.  You can then click on 'Edit a Station Location' if you need to
add/correct anything.
-Mike-WA6ZTY