[VHFcontesting] 1296 preamp

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 1296 preamp
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 18:40:37 +0000 (UTC)
I just took this off of our 12 foot dishWD5AGO preamp with relay to dump the
preamp into a loadduring transmit..28 dbn/f  37 db gainEven though the box was
sealed, it's rusty on the outsideI would suggest finding a new boxThe system
switches with 12 volts from the sequencerLooking for $125 plus shippingIf it
doesn't sell this way, I'll part it outPlease take note.Our dish has two
feedlines - We used 1/2 inch hardline on rxand 1 5/8 on the transmit sidePlenty
of isolation with the feed plus the relay into the dummy loadAny questions ?570
829-2695orwa2fgk@yahoo.com73Herb