[VHFcontesting] Two-Meter Classic Sprint August 7th

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Two-Meter Classic Sprint August 7th
From: Us Them <dfile13@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 14:03:18 +0000
Hi all,

This is a reminder that the August session of the Two-Meter Classic Sprint is
coming up tomorrow, Saturday, August 7th, from 1300z to 1330z. The exchange is
simply your grid square and a consecutive serial number. With the 222 Mhz. and
Up contest occurring later that day, the Two-Meter sprint provides an
opportunity to check out conditions and make any last-minute adjustments to the
shack. Submit your score summary (including callsign, category, and total
number of qsos) to me via my email address as listed on qrz.com.

August is the third sprint in the "series", and points totals are beginning to
add up. The category with the closest competition currently is the Base
Category - High Power. KO9A is currently in first place with K3ZO following in
a close second. N0HJZ, in third place, rounds out the top three in that
category. Full results for all categories (including the new Soapbox comment
section) have been posted to the Fort Wayne Radio Club website.

 Only two of the seven total sprints have occurred, so it's anybody's race at
this point! Come join us on 2m SSB/CW for the August sprint.

73 de Jim ac9ez