Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 Activity Night N2SLO FN30JU

To: David Pearl <dpdiamond@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 Activity Night N2SLO FN30JU
From: Alex <alex@kr1st.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 08:17:56 -0400
I CQed (SSB) for 20 mins from 7:15-7:35 turning my beam in increments of 15
degrees. Zero takers. That was on .100 and moved up a little when others came
on. Like I wrote the other week. I hear folks, they don't hear me. Yes, I did
check to make sure I was producing sufficient RF. :) Never have a problem
working anyone during a contest. Go figure.   I did not use the chat page.