Re: [VHFcontesting] Tuesday means 222 night!

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Tuesday means 222 night!
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 10:01:06 -0400
Good to catch you last night Alex, activity
was about average here, 14 in the log:
K1WHS FN43, WA1T FN43, KC2KAE FN20, N2GHR FN30,
N2SLO FN30, K3GNC FN20, K1PXE FN31, VE2XX FN25,
WA2ONK FN20, KR1ST FN21, KO4YC FM17, W9KXI FN12,
NZ3M FN10, and WA3NUF FN20.
It was fun to operate one of my bands that still works.
My 2M station is presently hobbled down to 140 Watts,
so won't be spending a lot of time on it this weekend.
73 Ron WZ1V, FN31rh