[VHFcontesting] 222MHz Activity Night

To: NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222MHz Activity Night
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 09:57:35 -0400
More 222 fun last night, worked 18 in 13 grids:
N1JEZ FN44, KA2LIM FN12, W9KZI FN12, W1XR FM19,
WW2Y FN20,  KC2KAE FN20, N1GJ FN41, N2SLO FN30,
WA1T FN43, W1AIM FN34, W1GHZ FN34, N1SV FN42,
K1PXE FN31, WA2LTM FN20, NC2I FN30, KR1ST FN21,
KO4YC FM17, and KC3BVL FM29. TNX for the QSO's,
see you on the 432 Sprint tonight.
73 Ron WZ1V, FN31RH