[VHFcontesting] The 2M K8MM beacon has a new QTH.

To: mivus@mivus.org, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, mrrc@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] The 2M K8MM beacon has a new QTH.
From: Ian Hill <ihk8mm@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 11:41:22 -0400
Hello everyone,

I have moved my 144.295 mhz beacon from EN83fa to EN74pi.

Currently it's running 10W through 100' of RG-6 to a dipole at 40'. The dipole runs 70 degrees / 250 degrees making it broadside most of Southern Michigan and the Upper Peninsula. I plan on replacing the dipole with a loop antenna at a later date..

Give a listen and let me know how it's working.

73,

Ian - K8MM