[VHFcontesting] Two-Meter Classic Sprint tomorrow, Saturday

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Two-Meter Classic Sprint tomorrow, Saturday
From: Us Them <dfile13@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 02:08:37 +0000
Hello all,

Just a reminder that the Two-Meter Classic Sprint, November edition, will be
held tomorrow, Saturday, from 1300-1330z. Frequencies are 144.050-144.100 Mhz.
(cw only) and 144.200-270 Mhz. (ssb only). The exchange is simply your grid
square and a consecutive serial number. Send your score summary (logs are
optional) to Jim, ac9ez, at my email address listed on qrz dot com.

Only two sprints are left for 2021, so scores are really beginning to add up!
The September/October sprint results have been compiled and will hopefully be
posted soon on the Fort Wayne Radio Club's website (depending on the
webmaster's schedule). Once those results are posted, I will send out a
separate email to the group.

73,

Jim AC9EZ
Two-Meter Classic Sprint organizer