Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 on 2 / 22 / 22 for 222 nite!

To: vhfcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "222 >> 222Activity@groups.io" <222Activity@groups.io>, "NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 on 2 / 22 / 22 for 222 nite!
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 12:52:21 -0500
I am really hoping to be on for this "special" 222 night... and it would be great to work someone on 222.222 as Dave suggests.

This week it is all going to come down to weather. We have heavy freezing rain forecast for the evening, changing to plain rain later. Only time will tell exactly when it will start, how much ice we get and at what time it will change over to rain. I'm hoping it won't prevent me from getting on tonight!

While the chances of a big storm with heavy snow may be getting remote in southern Maine by mid March, we aren't at that point until well into April up here.

73,
Paul N1BUG