Re: [VHFcontesting] Back in the game

To: Scott Armstrong <aa5am.scott@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Back in the game
From: fmfdoc1994@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 09:27:34 -0600
Will be starting in EM 20 and working my way through 31,
21,32,22,12,11,10,19,29 in that order. I have a favorite overpass in Hearne
(EM11) that I have been more successful with 432 1/4 wave vertical over the 5
element quagi ..go figure. However, K5QH and others obviously did all the work
after my providing a 6-grid.
All Demi TXverters and mixed amp varieties.
Let’s do this!

Sent from my iPhone