[VHFcontesting] FS: DEMI 1294-144 Transverter

To: VHF Contesting List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: DEMI 1294-144 Transverter
From: Mark Adams <msadams60@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 15:29:26 -0400
Hi Gang,

I have a DEMI 1296-144 transverter for sale. Email for pics. It is packaged in
a nice heavy duty Hammond box. I bought it from N6DN back in 2003-ish? My rover
partner added a poly fuse, upgraded power connector and some internal
grounding/shielding. It is rock solid and puts out 2.5-3W. It needs 0.5W drive
as configured now.  I used it for a few years and then we found a imilar DEMI
at a hamfest and it had 20W amp built in, so this unit has been a “spare”. Time
to let it go.

$200 includes insured shipping in the US.

73,
Mark K2QO
FN03ra