Re: [VHFcontesting] ringing the dinner bell! - Dayton dinner - UPDATE

To: "frontrange6meter@groups.io" <frontrange6meter@groups.io>, "vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ringing the dinner bell! - Dayton dinner - UPDATE
From: Kim <whensley11@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:13:53 -0500 (CDT)
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

As of today, only 20 have indicated an interest in attending.  That's not
enough.

The number needs to be in the 30's.  If we don't have that number by Monday,
April 25, the dinner will be off.

Please let me hear from you.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MVTYN2K

If you are interested in:   vhf - uhf - weak signal - EME - microwave...

The dinner event:

DATE:             Friday, May 20, 2022

TIME:              about 7 PM

Tentative buffet cost:  $36 per person.  This is the hotel’s cost.  There is no
markup by me or anyone else.

Location: DoubleTree Suites, Miamisburg, OH

Cash bar – using their bar area before dinner

We'll have 2 meats, sides, salad, and dessert.

There will be a seating limit (not yet determined).

Cutoff date: Wednesday, May 4

Special diet needs? Questions?  Contact me.

If interested, please let me know: Kim Hensley - WG8S: whensley11@comcast.net
mailto:whensley11@comcast.net

NO paid reservations at this time.  This is simply an announcement.

HELP NEEDED:

There is a volunteer to do a presentation!  Thank you, Paul!

Want door prizes?  Even more help to make this happen!

73,

Kim - WG8S