[VHFcontesting] 5.7 GHz eme station for sale

To: Midwest-Microwave@groups.io, SVHFS@groups.io, microwave@lists.valinet.com, VHFcontesting@contesting.com, moon-net@mailman.pe1itr.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 5.7 GHz eme station for sale
From: Fletch <fletchv3@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 14:46:33 -0400
For Sale: 5.7 GHz EME station. I am trying to avoid becoming realistic in my old age, but I will never finish this project. The following equipment is new unless otherwise stated. Pictures or dish manual on request. I will not break the system up.

 * Global Satcom Technology Model GST-2400-MK 2.4m Ku band offset feed
   transportable earth station antenna with base mount, aluminum
   shipping cases for dish elements, padded transport bag for Center
   Section, Az-El mount, manual drive, and User manual. Good used
   condition and easily converted for drive motors.
 * 12 VDC Geared drive motor for above.
 * N8CQ Raz-trak controller SW, HW, and encoders.
 * Used 5.7 GHz 100W TWT amplifier, complete, with manual. Removed
   working from service.
 * NOS DEMI 5.7 GHz transverter with DEMI ApolLO 10 MHz lockable LO.
 * 5.7 GHz feed by (WD5AGO) new and Unused.
 * 5.7 GHz LNA by (WD5AGO) new and Unused.
 * Used 2 x 5.7 GHz directional couplers .
 * Waveguide to N adapter for TWT amp, used.

 Entire system for $1700 firm, I will deliver to Dayton Hamfest or within 100 miles of zip 25437. If interested, _May 16 is the cutoff date for Dayton delivery_. Contact Fletch K3JYD fletchv3 @ frontiernet.net or 304-492-5399.

--
Because We have no Government armed with Power capable of contending with human
Passions unbridled by morality and Religion. Avarice, Ambition, Revenge or Galantry,