Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Night for June 7/8 2022

To: Paul Bourque <pbourque@gmail.com>, Paul Rollinson <paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Night for June 7/8 2022
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 18:08:25 -0400
Heading up the hill now. I will look for you.

73

Dave K1WHS

On 6/7/2022 5:59 PM, Paul Bourque wrote:
I'll be headed up to a hilltop in FN31tq shortly. I made my first contact last week on 222 SSB with WZ1V.  I'll be running a Ukrainian Transverter into an RF Concepts amp at about 25 watts into a shortened Cushcraft Boomer.  I've had good luck working both Dave and Paul (a local) from there on 2 meters, Hope to be able to work you guys and some others tonight!

73,
Paul N1SFE