Re: [VHFcontesting] Is there analog on 6 meters?

To: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Is there analog on 6 meters?
From: Robie Elms <ruler55@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 22:39:37 -0500
Alan,

Yes, there is analog activity on 6 m.  However it is greatly reduced since the
introduction of FT8.  I often listen and don’t hear anyone.  Calling CQ often
brings a response.  However, I have call CQ frequently to get any responses.
Self spotting helps as well, however self spotting is not acceptable for
contests!

Robie AJ4F