[VHFcontesting] 222 Night

To: "NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "222 >> 222Activity@groups.io" <222Activity@groups.io>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Night
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 16:32:11 -0400
I made a special trip home so I could be on for 222 night. This afternoon I was hauling in brook trout left and right from my favorite fly fishing stream. The water temp was 54-56 and the action was very good. I actually quit that and came home for some 222 MHz action!!  I am hoping that the 222 MHz action is good as well.  I plan to be on starting about 22:45 UT .  Get on and you can ragchew with your buddies about how well you did in the ARRL VHF Contest.

I was on 222 and 432. 432 had not been running since last September, and all seemed OK.  That is unusual for me. Nothing was wrong and everything worked. Now to get up the big MW tower and start testing the 902, 1296, 2304 + arrays.

CU on 222
Dave K1WHS