Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Night and possible aurora

To: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Night and possible aurora
From: Fred Stefanik <n1dpmfred@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 21:05:05 -0400
Well the new 222 antenna here seems to work great.  I worked 10
stations tonight, W8ZN, K1DY, W1ZC, WZ1V, N1SV, WA3NUF, K1WHS, K1PXE,
AF1T, WA1T.
I also tried with VE3DS and no luck and WA3EOQ and he hears me OK with
my kW but I can't seem to hear his 100w on his end.
73
See you next week.
Fred N1DPM