[VHFcontesting] Ft8 qsy proposal

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Ft8 qsy proposal
From: "n2jmh@frontiernet.net" <n2jmh@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 01:09:15 +0000 (UTC)
Gang,
Within the last year there was a proposal sent out for qsying on ft8 using
message 5. It was a basic plan but I didn’t save it. Thought for sure it was
going to be implemented into an update but I haven’t seen it.
If anyone remembers the proposal can you point me in the direction? If I
remember right it used the abcd9e designations and I thought it included ph,
ft8 and cw. We are trying some experiments in The Rochester VHF Group to
increase activity, no other motives involved.
73 Jim n2jmh