[VHFcontesting] Alfa BIG-RAS HR Rotator....

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Alfa BIG-RAS HR Rotator....
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 17:54:45 +0000
Hello everyone....I am in desperate need of a BIG_RAS HR rotator.  I am aware of the distributor in Alberta Canada and I am talking to them. However, if anyone has one or knows where I can get one quickly, I would appreciate the help in finding one.

The one that I have is doing funky things....It moves when it wants to and then not when it does not want to.  It is most aggravating.  We originally were using the SPID MD-02 controller, but I think a big lightning storm killed that.  We now are using the Green Heron dual RT-21 AZ/EL controller.

Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks...

73 Marshall K5QE
Phone is 409-787-3830 if you want to talk....