[VHFcontesting] More info on converting a DB6NT 3456 transverter to 3400

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] More info on converting a DB6NT 3456 transverter to 3400.
From: "Terry Price" <terry@directivesystems.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 00:50:53 -0400
Folks,

In preparation for this weekends 222 and up contest, I converted a couple of
my 3456 transverters to 3400 using a DigiLO from DEMI/Q5.

I took a bunch of pix of the process and hopefully this will assist anyone
who needs to change theirs. I did not use the original crystal oscillator,
for the cost of a DigiLO and the possibility of using digital modes, I stuck
with the DigiLO for stability.

The reflectors won't allow attachments (that I know of) so I'll put it on
our website in the "tech notes" section. I'll have the "web mistress" upload
it later this morning when she wakes up. If you want a copy of the PDF, you
can email me directly or if you have any questions.

73 and hope to work you all this weekend on all the bands from my new QTH in
FM09TE.

Terry - W8ZN