Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] IC-905

To: "'Terry Price'" <terry@directivesystems.com>, <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, "'Fourlanders'" <fourlanders@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] IC-905
From: "Ron Rogers" <ww8rr@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 13:40:58 -0400
Anybody notice that  "N" connector serving as a single port for 144-432-1296
connections? What a "Relay & Coax Jumpers" nightmare that presents interfacing
to amps and preamps for those 3 bands !

And.....I'm only assuming that separate band PTT signals are available at that
10 pin ACC jack on the remote RF unit. In the video they refer to it as the
interface port for the 10 GHz add-on module.

Ron
WW8RR