[VHFcontesting] K9NS June VHF Limited Multiop

To: VHF Contesting <Vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K9NS June VHF Limited Multiop
From: Wyatt Dirks <dirkswyatt10@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 08:27:49 -0500
Good morning

For the past 6 months or so I been planning a limited multiop for this June
contest. We are going to setup in EN50uh starting this Thursday.

Plan is to have big antennas and qro on the bottom four bands( 6m 2m 222
432). Qrv on any mode to get the job done. We will watch as many of the
chats as possible. Contact me at 319 721 0072 for skeds.

Ops are going to be AC0RA, KO9A, N5UC and W9RM.

Look forward to working as many of you as possible in the contest.

73 Wyatt
AC0RA as K9NS