[VHFcontesting] N1SFE/R June VHF Contest Plans

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N1SFE/R June VHF Contest Plans
From: Paul Bourque <pbourque@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2024 22:10:37 -0400
I'll be roving on Saturday, and possibly a bit on Sunday.  I'll
definitely be on 6, 2 meters and 70cm, and possibly 1.25m. SSB/FM Only- No
digital in the Rover vehicle

Saturday Plans:

Stop 1:
Vernon, CT (Fox Hill) FN31SU

Stop 2:
Monson, MA (East Hill Rd) FN32UC

Possible Stop 3:
Warren MA (Coy Hill) FN32VF

Stop 4:
Charlton, MA (Regional High School) FN42AD

Might activate FN41 mobile if time permits on the way home.

Sunday Plans:

I'll be in the New Haven, CT area in the afternoon for a family function,
but I'll try to make a stop at a hilltop on my way home in FN31. Then, if
time permits, I'll also be on in the morning/evening as N1SFE from home on
6M SSB and FT4/8. (FN31RN)

Hope to hear you on the air!

73,
-Paul N1SFE