Re: [VHFcontesting] FW: ARRL June VHF N8RA Single Op-All Modes LP

To: chetsubaccount@snet.net, yccc@groups.io, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FW: ARRL June VHF N8RA Single Op-All Modes LP
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 22:23:40 -0400
Chet

I would bet that a 100K dropping resistor has opened up and that will remove any B+ voltage from the zener diodes in series that make up the screen voltage. The power resistors are big 100 watt units and have a habit of opening up. They are located in the HV sub assy of the AM-6154/6155. You can get away with just one dropping resistor..

Dave K1WHS