Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] Don't Forget it is Two Twenty Two Night th

To: wz1v@sbcglobal.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] Don't Forget it is Two Twenty Two Night this evening.
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 16:36:06 -0400
I think we all need a second page  on the internet APRS map that now shows the well known "Red Blob".  A good upgrade would be to right click on the map to bring up the "Black Blob"  map showing where Murphy is hanging out.  Then point your beam in the opposite direction so as not to be noticed!

K1WHS