Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 Activity night

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 Activity night
From: David R Buckwalter via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 12:47:08 -0400
Phil & Others,

Sorry to have missed out on all the fun this week.   All my antennas are
currently on the ground.  Maybe by the end of next week (I will miss next
Tuesday as well) I will have them back on the tower.     When back in the air
222 will be X POL to hopefully improve my EME opportunities.  I have decided to
leave 70cm & 2M as H POL only.   Modification of the current antennas to X POL
as I intended is going to be much too difficult.

As far as the “Red Blob”, I am expecting it to happen one or two days prior to
my antennas being operational again.   History supports me on this prediction.
 If I am wrong, I am hoping it encompasses New England to Virginia, with 29
states so far RI, MA and MS are the only states east of the Mississippi I need
on 222MHz.

de K3SK