Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] Terrible News K5QE SK

To: newsvhf@mailman.qth.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] Terrible News K5QE SK
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2024 10:07:09 -0400
Rick, thanks for passing along this sad news.
We are losing our best VHF-UHF ops at an exponential rate lately.
Can't say enough good things about Marshall with all the
encouragement and help he gave the VHF and up communty
over the years. Hardly a contest gone by we didn't work on 6M.
RIP Marshall.

73 Ron WZ1V