[VHFcontesting] 222 MHz Activity Night July 30, 2024

To: "222 >> 222Activity@groups.io" <222Activity@groups.io>, "NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 MHz Activity Night July 30, 2024
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2024 11:50:12 -0400
My fingers are crossed in hopes that we get a Solar wind impact this evening, but it is a very long shot if you are a betting person.  Just remember to get on 222 MHs this evening and see what you can work.  I will be there a bit before 23:00 UT and hope to make some contacts on or about 222.100 MHz.  No tropo of note is predicted for the NE, but the Missus Miller River  valley could see some enhancement.

73

Dave K1WHS