[VHFcontesting] Long shot: Need Universal Towers B-30 Base and 30-STRT s

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Long shot: Need Universal Towers B-30 Base and 30-STRT section
From: K7TOP <k7top@k7top.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 11:53:00 -0500
This is a bit if a stretch but hoping someone may have this around.

I require a Universal Towers B-30 base ASAP.  I also need a 30-STRT, although a 30-TAPR would work in a pinch, so I can set the base correctly.

Lead time from UT is too far out (10-12 weeks now) to coincide with an existing pour. I am really trying to avoid two separate trips for the excavation and concrete. UT can't guarantee any rush jobs given their backlog of orders and shipping costs would be doubled.

I am located in Texas 75165. Already working with Texas Towers.

Any leads or help appreciated.

Thanks,

Barry
K7TOP