Re: [VHFcontesting] The 222 MHz Fall Sprint K1WHS Summary (David Olean)

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] The 222 MHz Fall Sprint K1WHS Summary (David Olean)
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 20:53:08 -0500
I don't expect it to be easy, I do it because it's a challenge and it's fun.

Maybe I got on 222 late in the game. My first transverter was the Zack Lau
W1VT "no-tune" 222 MHz transverter that used printed hairpin circuits as
filters. He published circuits for both the 222 MHz transverter and the 194
MHz LO. Then along came the W1GHZ 222 MHz transverter for the FT817 (which
is what I've been using for the IF rig). That's what I use now,

73, Zack W9SZ

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>