RTTY WRITE?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RTTY WRITE?
From: duerbusc@mo.net (Joseph J. Duerbusch K0BX)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 15:17:08 -0500
Brian K7ON wrote:
"So, I guess RTTYRITE is a natural for me?

One thing I have NOT seen is a list of terminal units (or
multi-mode controllers, etc) supported? How well does the
sound blaster option work?

Any experiences greatly appreciated?

73, Brian"

I have been playing with Rttywrite since Dayton.  I hooked up the
sound blaster option receive only and have been playing with it.
It works very very well, it has a very nice tuning scope that is
right on the money.  I put my PK232MBX (highly modified) in one
window and RttyWrite in the other.  Both copy very well, did not
use it in the contest, but was very good on weak signals.  I did
listen to the afsk tones in the speaker.  Nice and clean.

I am working on the FSK/PTT interface. Hope to have it done by
the next contest.

Joe
--
Joe Duerbusch K0BX St. Louis MO
There are two major products to come out of Berkeley: LSD and

http://www.qrz.com/cgi-bin/qrz_gifs?k0bx.gif