DXTelnet & RTTYRite

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: DXTelnet & RTTYRite
From: duerbusc@mo.net (Joseph J. Duerbusch)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 03:41:05 +0000
Well Don, I think that would be a good addition, of course with RttyRite
you can always have it as a additional window but lose the rig control
and multplier feature.  I do have another phone line for the internet so
it would work FB.  I was in the Assisted catagory during CQWW Rtty and
there were only 4 of us on on the local packet cluster as most stations
wanted to stay in low power catagory.

BTW, with all the guys trying to get WF1B and RttyWrite to work on the
Cluster before CQWW RTTY, there sure wasnt very many in the Assisted
Catagory.  Guess they turned them all off once the contest started???

Joe  K0BX