New Update Ver-8.06C

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: New Update Ver-8.06C
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 10:43:41 -0600
Wayne has returned from his Europe Christmas Vacation..  If you didn't
know he was one of the ops at OT8T at (ON4UN's QTH) during the ARRL's
RTTY Roundup contest.  While he was away he made a made an update to
WinRTTY.  The update is on our new Web Page at:

                   http://www.contesting.com/writelog

Go to downloads and you can download it. Believe it or not it is much
better than before.  I'm sure you will be VERY happy with it.. :-)

This is a free update for everyone that has Ver-8.0 or higher...

For you new users of WriteLog/Rttyrite that have requested disks,
Ver-8.06C was mailed on Friday...

  See you in WPX test,

    73, de Ron K5DJ