WriteLog Logs for RTTY WPX Contest.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: WriteLog Logs for RTTY WPX Contest.
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 00:10:56 -0600
I'm getting several requests on how to make a TEXT file from a CNT file..
Eddie W6/G0AZT & Wayne K7WM are the log checker this year for RTTY WPX test.

Eddie can't use a .CNT file, mainly because he isn't smart enough to know
how to convert it. hi (I'm jokeing) :-)  You must convert it I assure you
he doesn't have time to convert logs he get lots of WPX logs every day.

Here is what you do..  It's very simple.. Bring up the program select
WPX98.CNT (or what ever you named it..)  Then click Multipliers (in the
logging window,) Click Score, at the bottom of the page you will see:
"Create ASCII prefix listing in WPXPREF.TXT"  Click on that box, then
click OK.. When you click OK you will then have a WPX98.TXT in your
C:\Ham\Contest file. That is what you need to send Eddie.. Now go back
and click Multipliers again then click Score again. This time click on
Create Summary sheet.. It will display in Notepad, name it yourcall.Sum
or something like that, so Eddie will know what it is and who it's from.
It would ba a good idea to remame you WPX98.TXT to yourcall.TXT also. It
would save Eddie and Wayne a lot of time. Send both to Eddie as a zipped
or attached file and your done..

You can also send you log to Wayne K7WM he is a WirteLog user in every
contest.. If necessary he could convert your .CNT file.. Wayne's address
is: k7wm@redrivernet.com - Eddie's address is: edlyn@global.california.com

    73, de Ron K5DJ

WriteLog Contest S/W for Windows:  (RTTY,CW,SSB,w/Sound Board Voice Keyer)
 Ron Stailey, K5DJ                   http://www.contesting.com/writelog
 504 Dove Haven Dr.                  E-Mail: k5dj@easy.com
 Round Rock, Texas 78664-5926        Phone: (512) 255-5000
 WriteLog/Rttyrite Reflector:        majordomo@larry.wu3v.net
                  "See us at Dayton Booth No-311"