RTTY Setup problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RTTY Setup problems
From: singhraj@cadvision.com (Raj Singh VE6RAJ)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:03:46 -0600
Hi Robert:
I don't have a PK232, but did try to help Vic VE6PC get his going with
Writelog. Although we were unsuccesful in getting it going, I woould
suggest you consider at the following. If you use PC-Pakrat make sure
that it is set to
        HOST MODE ON EXIT - DISABLED
and     FAST INITIALIZATION - DISABLED
you could also try a slower baud rate e.g. 2400,N,8,1

We had marginal success after hours of fooling around and Vic ended up
buying a KAM+

73
Raj VE6RAJ