(FIX) Daylight Savings Time?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: (FIX) Daylight Savings Time?
From: n7ex@athenet.net (Dave_K9NX)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 22:33:34 +0000
Marty et all

In Windows 95 or 98, click on the little time symbol in the bottom right
hand corner of your screen. The window that comes up has a tab that say
"time zone". In the time zone tab there is a box which can be marked if you
want the computer to automatically update the computer for DST or not, make
sure this box is NOT marked and you should not have any problems! After
making this change don't forget to reboot windows to be sure it takes effect.

Dave
K9NX.